Become a Member
The Textile Society of America is a 501c3 nonprofit organization, dedicated to promoting and exchanging knowledge about textiles
Membership Benefits Currently Include the following:
• Discounted registration fees and early registration for TSA programs including biennial symposia and unique domestic and international study tours and workshops;
• Optional inclusion in, and access to, the searchable online directory of TSA members;
• Direct contact with colleagues and experts from across textiles fields;
• Eligibility for TSA awards and scholarships such as need based fee-waivers for TSA programs;
• Publication and exhibition opportunities;
• Opportunities to submit content for the TSA Newsletter and Blog and to announce your publications, exhibitions, conferences, and other achievements in the “Member News” section of TSA’s Newsletter, on the TSA website, and on social media; and
• Discounted subscriptions to 3 of the premier journals in the textile field: Textile: The Journal of Cloth and Culture, Textile History, and HALI.
In addition to the benefits you receive, your membership provides vital support to the organization. Without your ongoing participation, TSA could not carry out its mission to provide an international forum for the exchange and dissemination of textile knowledge from artistic, cultural, economic, historical, political, social, and technical perspectives.
To join, use the links on the right to select your membership level or download the membership form here:
PDF: TSA Membership Form
* Some international members have encountered problems with the online payment system. If this is the case, please use the website to create a member login and profile for yourself, and then use the PDF membership form above to send your credit card information to email@example.com or PO Box 5617, Berkeley, CA 94705 for payment processing.