Lambs & Dragons is looking to work with several experienced textile designers.
Lambs & Dragons designs, manufactures and distributes exclusive, American-made, sustainable collections of bedroom fashion. We provide a platform for creators to deepen their relationships with fans and for brands to extend their communities. We give retailers pop-culture-driven wall coverings, bedding, and window treatments to meet the needs of their contemporary customers.
- Collaborate with the Chief Creative Officer to translate provided inspiration into specific design concepts for bedding and décor products.
- Create patterns with various colorways for bedding items such as duvet covers, comforters, decorator pillows, and throw blankets.
- Translate approved designs (patterns and color ways) into templates that can be readily used by textile manufacturers using print processes.
- Create visual instructions to guide assembly of the textiles for cut and sew.
- Produce high-quality product and lifestyle images featuring the final designs for promotional and marketing purposes.
- Strong background in textile design with a keen eye for color and design trends.
- Ability to work across various genres and styles to create diverse designs.
- Proficiency in design software such as Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with the Chief Creative Officer and other team members.
- Prior experience in the textile industry and an understanding of manufacturing processes is essential.
- The qualified candidate should be Los Angeles area-based and available for in-person meetings at mutually agreeable times.
Expected Workload: The work will be performed on a project basis and the workload may vary. But we anticipate between 10-15 hours of work per week over the next six months.
Application Process: To apply, please submit your resume, a cover letter detailing your relevant experience, and a portfolio highlighting your past projects. Applications should be sent to Jill Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org